Sunday 13 November 2011

Culinary Inspiration


Recently, those lovely people at Amanti Shop brought this wonderful book to my attention. Antony and Amalia had already dipped their culinary toes into a few of the recipes and extolled the virtues of this inspiring recipe collection. As I am a big Waterstones fan I hot footed it on to their website and hey presto! The book was on it's way. When it arrived, it is no exaggeration to say that I was more or less spell bound by the originality of the book, such was it's appeal. I poured over the pages and feasted my eyes on the variety of colour and ideas on offer. Within a couple of weeks, I had visited my local Waterstones and invested in the second edition of Leon's cookery books. My how those Leon folk rock!




There is a third edition in the collection and that may go on my Christmas list. But for anyone out there looking for a great gift you can't go far wrong in considering these books. When next I am in London, I will be heading for one of the Leon Restaurants

1 comment:

  1. You will have to send a letter to Santa little girl.Ho Ho Ho!!
    Don't forget to buy a sack of carrots for Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete