Monday 31 October 2011

Shell Seeking


Let us linger a while longer on the seaside theme. There we were, enjoying a week on the north Norfolk coastline and doing what we often end up doing whilst away - dashing here, there and anywhere that came to mind in what can probably be described as a mild fit of apoplexy. You know, fitting it ALL in. 

But wait, relax .... turn down the tempo and chill. Take to the expanse of a wild and breezy beach which happens to be completely devoid of any commercial enterprise whatsoever. Honestly, for real, I kid you not. I forgot the 'mobile', I forgot to care what my hair happened to resemble and my mind became focused on the simple pastime of shell seeking. I escaped the modern world merry-go-round of perpetual motion and experienced that rare and almost forgotten state of calm

No comments:

Post a Comment